Monday, November 26, 2012

Mango Mango Gummies

I love fresh mangoes, but when it comes to mango flavored anything, it's always hit or miss for me. I feel the same way about passionfruit, and strongly believe that both flavors often times simply don't translate well into things like candy and snacks.

When I first caught a glimpse of the Mango! Mango! gummies at Trader Joe's, I figured it was something I should probably pass on.  So I did, and I didn't even think about it again for a few months. Then, a few trips to Trader Joe's later, I noticed a customer grabbing about eight bags of them. With none left, I did not have the option to reconsider trying them, so when I went to another Trader Joe's the following week, I decided to grab a bag while I could. 

The gummies are far from your typical gummy, and offer a unique yogurt gummy. The gummies really have three separate flavors included, the mango, the passionfruit, and the yogurt. All of which differ from gummy to gummy, with some gummies only offering one flavor, and others offering a flavor combination, making it so that even with only three flavors, the bag really ends up giving you quite the selection. 

I was pleasantly surprised by the taste, and all of the flavors stayed rather true to form, which was quite surprising for something in candy form. I enjoyed the gummies, which lasted me quite awhile, and the rather large bag (which only cost $1.99), satisfied about 6 different gummy cravings. I wouldn't necessarily go out of my way to buy these again, but I would gladly grab a bag here and there when they happen to be there while I shop, and I would definitely suggest anyone curious about these gummies snatches up a bag to give them a fair chance. 

3 comments:

  1. Your work forces out your followers for blog commenting. click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this saintly however ,I love your enter plus nice pics might be part personss negative love being defrent mind total poeple , CBD Gummies 3000mg Jar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mgm - Titanium Lines - TITanium Art - TITanium Arts
    A new art titanium oxide formula is made of titanium oxide, which is used titanium oxide to paint in the walls of titanium 3d printer the titanium rod walls edc titanium of the building. Each piece is used in a new way to create a

    ReplyDelete